YOUTH PARKOUR WORKSHOP 2020
We’re excited to bring you a Youth Parkour Workshop for the July 2020 school holidays!
Through games, drills, challenges and conversations, this school holiday workshop will encourage students to;
- Explore, express and value their innate creativity.
- Respect their own abilities and the abilities of others.
- Find and overcome their own movement challenges.
- Collaborate with the coach and other students.
- Feel more comfortable and confident in their movement.
- Understand the how and why of safe practice.
- How to progress in their own practice outside of classes.
Our method uses an individual focused, non competitive approach to finding what motivates each student. We’ll harness that intrinsic motivation to build resilient bodies, contemplative minds and a life long love of movement.
Suitable for ages 7 – 13
8 July 2020
11am – 2pm
Ninja Academy Perth
Here is a video from our adult parkour classes to give you an idea of where your kids can take things with parkour: