Are you physically ready to win Ninja Warrior Australia and conquer Midoriyama but you lack the video editing skills to make your application really pop?
Ninja Academy can help!
Ryan Chatifeld, the man behind local Ninja legend Adam Chatfield’s submission video (below) is offering professional filming and editing for audition videos before the eptember 9 submission deadline!*
The cost for a full production including editing and filming is $850.00 for a single video, or $1,500.00 for two videos filmed on the same day.
However, we have been told by the casting team at Ninja Warrior Australia that footage filmed on a mobile phone or action camera is perfectly fine for submission and Ryan is happy to edit footage you have taken yourself for $50.00 per hour.
This is the official requirements for the video from the Australian Ninja Warrior casting website:
“Please be aware that this video will help determine whether or not you get a place on the show. Be creative, be unique, be honest and show us who you really are. It can be up to a maximum of 5 minutes in duration. The MAXIMUM file size should be 500mb.
- Please begin by stating your Full Name, Age, Where You Live, and Occupation
- Include footage demonstrating your physical abilities
- Answer the following questions to camera
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- What has been a major event in your life and how did you overcome it?
- What is your motivation for applying?
- Why do you think you have what it takes to win Ninja Warrior Australia?
For Ryan to edit an application video for you in accordance with these guidelines, he will need the following files delivered to Ninja Academy on a hard-drive or USB for him to collect:
PLEASE FILM IN LANDSCAPE NOT VERTICAL!
- Action footage demonstrating physical abilities
- Any lifestyle footage wanted to be included
- Labelled footage of the applicant answering the above questions speaking directly to the camera.
- A word document containing a copy of your written application form so that Ryan can get a sense of the story you want to tell.
- An email with the correct spelling of your full name.
- Music – for legal reasons, all music in the video must be royalty-free and Ryan is happy to find a royalty-free song license to purchase for between $25 and $50. If you’d like to provide your own royalty-free song, Ryan recommends premiumbeat.com or www.pond5.com/ as good sources.
In addition, Ninja Academy is happy to offer any of its members free access to any footage we have of them from our Ninja Challenge events, so if you’re interested in using this footage make sure there is enough room on your USB or hard-drive for it!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RYAN’S SERVICES?
Ryan Chatfield can be reached via email at email@example.com or on 0428 263 801.
For more examples of Ryan’s work, visit www.ryanchatfieldimages.com.
We hope to see as many of our local Ninjas get on the show as possible!
All the best,
The Ninja Academy Team
*DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that while Ryan is a talented videographer, the quality of the final product will be limited by the quality of the raw footage he is given to work with